MicroMod’s state-of-the-art RetroPAK is the perfect solution for replacing both the Moore 352 and Siemens 353 controllers. With the same base I/O as the Moore 352P & 352E, and the Siemens 353 controllers, the 353RetroPAK provides the same form, fit and function, with much more:
- Same panel cutout as the Moore 352 and Siemens 353, so you don’t have to cut or replace your panel.
- Library of Moore 352 and Siemens 353 function blocks
- Unlimited re-use of function blocks
- Large, bright digital and bargraph readouts of process variable, setpoint, and output, with English-language display of tags, loop status and alarms.
- Two built-in, independent transmitter power supplies
- Familiar, function-block-based configuration
- Secure peer-to-peer network
- Standard peer-to-peer and Ethernet Modbus/TCP communication networks
- Memory module to back up configuration, tuning, and live process values
- Flush mount version with remote faceplate for shallow cabinets
- Easy integration with color touchscreens, HMI software, and building automation systems
Reliability. Guaranteed. System availability is critical to your profitability. The 353RetroPAK is so reliable we provide a standard 2-year warranty, with the option for up to 5-year warranty.